New Recovery & Wellbeing Services to start in Tower Hamlets
The Inspire Consortium is made up of 9 member organisations and was set up in 2014 with a view to winning the tender to deliver Recovery & Wellbeing Services in Tower Hamlets from summer 2016. Community Options led the tendering process and we are delighted to announce that the Consortium have been awarded a contract to deliver services across the borough for 3 years.
The Consortium’s Recovery and Wellbeing Services will provide a range of different services to people with mental health needs across the Borough including:
- Assessment & Short Term Intervention Service: Providing a comprehensive assessment and short term support before being sign posted on to other services.
- Work & Wellbeing Hub: Helping people back into employment, education or volunteering and setting up social enterprises.
- Support Groups: Fixed term group activities to support mental wellbeing.
- Support Team: Longer term 1-1 support.
- Service User Involvement: Peer to peer groups and activities.
The aim of the services is to support people to be self-managing, reducing their need for statutory services . This will be achieved by increasing peoples self-confidence and self-worth, and then providing people with the skills , resources and support mechanisms in order to manage their wellbeing and live a valued life in their community.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to drive the work of the Consortium forward. Full details can be found on the Careers page of our website.
More details about the Inspire Consortium and the Recovery & Wellbeing Services will follow in the coming weeks and months.