Achievements and Performance
Trustees are delighted to illustrate how the organisation has achieved against the Key Outcomes during the year. Here are some of the highlights from our activities from the year 2010 – 2011.
- 688 clients supported across our accommodation services
- 500 clients participated in Your Say Your Day
- 400 service users and groups engaged in Positive Steps programme
- 31,360 hours of community support provided
- 3 new support programmes (Harmony Choir, ACE Drama and COIN) launched
- Merger with Heritage Care
- 23 organisations supported through Service User Network
- Worked in partnership with organisations to deliver services jointly
- 126 recovery training events delivered
- Increased productivity through merger with Heritage Care
- Turnover increased by 29% to £4.5m
- Reserves strengthened by £234K
Delivering Our Mission
Our mission is to enable people with mental health needs to work towards recovery and lead valued lives in the community.
We do this by:
Providing a range of services that can be tailored to match individual needs. Influencing the nature of mental health services through our own practice, training and consultancy.