Measuring impacts, transforming lives
We always measure the impact that we have on the wellbeing of the people that use and deliver our services.
We also measure the impact that we make on the wider community in which services are delivered.
As part of our commitment to quality we capture these impacts in a variety of ways:
- An annual ‘Service User & Stakeholder’ Survey
- Comprehensive Unannounced Themed Assessment (CUTA) visits to all our services
- Client Case Studies
- Client ‘Entry and Exit’ Surveys
- An annual ‘Staff Satisfaction’ Survey
- A continuous open ‘Suggestions & Feedback’ procedure in all services
Armed with comprehensive feedback we pro-actively adapt and develop our services in direct response to the needs of the people that work within them or receive support from them.