Supporting your business to meet its Corporate Social Responsibilities
Developing your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) should not be just a paper exercise.
Actually meeting your company’s objectives for CSR can have real and tangible benefits to your business. It can:
- Help you develop your employees
- Boost innovation and fire enthusiasm
- Help you attract and retain staff
- Increase your reputation and consolidate trust
At Community Options we can help you meet and exceed your CSR objectives. We can offer:
- Real and innovative chances for your staff to get involved
- Training and development support for your employees & management teams
- Awareness and understanding of techniques to develop resilience
- The development of strategies & policies to help manage stress in the work place
- Supporting staff fundraising activities or payroll giving
- Offering staff volunteering opportunities, providing them with learning and development opportunities
To find out how we can help you meet your CSR – Contact Us today!