Community Options provides the
Housing Management for the majority of properties we provide care and support in.
We have the skills and capabilities to provide Housing Management to external Housing Associations and providers.
We are currently contracted to deliver Housing Management Services (HMS) to
the following organisations:
Amicus Horizon | Hyde Housing | Penge Churches | Sutton Housing Partnership | Home Group
LNQ | Amber Housing | Riverside ECHG.
Choosing Community Options to deliver Housing Management Services means:
- Minimal void rate
- Appropriate property maintenance
- Minimal disturbance to residents
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Access to 24 hour on-call Housing Management crisis support service
- Health & Safety property monitoring
- Rent payment monitoring (Housing Benefit and Service Charges)
- Tenancy Induction programme
- Workshops to prepare tenants for move on
- HMS for people with severe and enduring Mental Health issues
We currently have the resources and expertise to further expand the number of organisations we provide these services to. If you wish to find out more please Contact Us.