Self-Directed Support (SDS) is the name given to the redesigning of the way Social Care Services are received by people
It is the way in which personalisation of services is now being implemented.
Community Options is able to provide Support Planning Services to individuals. With SDS the aim is that people have more choice and control of the support services they receive.
People who choose Community Options to deliver SDS services can expect to have:
- Choice and control over the services they receive
- Developed a clear plan of support
- Identified what support they require to help them achieve their recovery goals
- Accessed the appropriate support required
- Been signposted to the appropriate services
- Support to monitor the support they receive
If you wish us to provide Self-directed Support Services to you, then please Contact Us.
Link | Community Support Services