Delivering innovative training solutions
for over 25 years
Community Options has the capabilities to deliver a range of training, research, conference and consultancy services designed to support wellbeing and staff performance.
We are nationally recognised as having been at the cutting edge of new and innovative models of care for over 25 years and have successfully delivered training and consultancy services to organisations as diverse as: The Australian National Bank, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, Cygnet Health Care
and MIND to name but a few.
We can provide a whole range of training and consultancy services such as:
• Person Centred Planning & Wellness Recovery Action Planning
• Mental Health Awareness for managers and employees
• Competency and values based interviewing & expert recruitment panel members
• Developing strategies, policies and practices for employee’s’ wellbeing and resilience
• Creating a recovery oriented service
• Person centred planning supervision
• Process mapping & Co–produced research projects
We can also support organisations to meet the needs of their Corporate Social Responsibility Policies and help them transform their employee’s wellbeing at work.