How will you get involved?
Community Options is an inclusive organisation that values every individual’s right and desire to contribute. That’s why we offer people the chance to get involved with us at all levels of our organisation:
- We offer some great volunteering opportunities.
- We can support you to run a fundraising event, that will mean we can continue to offer our community projects such as Harmony Choir, Credo & Branching Out.
- We can help you not only meet your Corporate Social Responsibilities but support you to transform your employees wellbeing at work.
- You can get involved with Community Options by becoming a Trustee, sitting on interview panels, or contributing at working groups and sub-committees.
- You can make a regular donation or leave a legacy that can help transform lives for the better.
Explore in more detail how you can get involved.